MY TOP 5 MAGAZINE COVERS FEBRUARY 2012.
One of my favorite angels graces the cover of L’officiel Paris, Chanel Iman. I love the combination of the african-chic look she is rocking with the painted flowers on the side, I absolutely love this cover!
I am not a huge Taylor Swift fan to be honest, but doesn’t she look stunning on this cover of Vogue?? Also, I love when magazines take risks on their covers with unusual techniques, as you can see on this Vogue Italia.
Here are my 5 picks for this month:
- Chanel Iman for L’officiel Paris.
- Taylor Swift for Vogue shot by Mario Testino.
- Laura Kampman for Vogue Italia shot by Steven Meisel.
- Daria Werbowy for Vogue Paris shot by Inez & Vinoodh.
- Coco Rocha for Flare Magazine shot by Chris Nicholls.
What do you guys think? Do you agree?
Ps. How on earth do you wear that Prada bathing suit Daria is wearing in Vogue Paris?! It must only look good on her and Gisele Bundchen.