Top 5 Magazine Covers October 2012:
You can accuse me of showing preference for Lana Del Rey, and you wouldn’t be mistaken. I love this cover. I think you can see deep into her eyes and understand where all her lyrics come from.
Also this month we see someone who has been kind of lost for a while: Kaya Scodelario, and she looks stunning. We can also conclude that Jennifer Lawrence is not the best of models; I mean she looks über awkward in the cover (and you should see the rest of the editorial) but I still love her as an actress.
This is Condé Nast madness. Except for Wonderland, every other magazine that I loved this month comes form the lord of publications. Hearst better step up, lol.
Here are my top choices for this month’s magazine covers:
- Lana Del Rey for Vogue Australia shot by Nicole Bentley.
- Meghan Collison for Vogue Italia shot by Steven Meisel.
- Kaya Scodelario for Wonderland.
- Li Bingbing for Vogue China shot by Chen Man.
- Jennifer Lawrence for W Magazine shot by Tim Walker.